The Arkansas Outdoor Photographers Club (AOPC) has been around since 1996. The club has outgrown two meeting spots since its inception and continues to be one of the most active photography clubs in Arkansas. We meet the third Thursday of each month at Second Presbyterian Church in Little Rock, AR. Our membership is composed of beginners, amateurs, and professionals. We try to offer opportunities for all of these individuals in our club. Currently, we have over 100 families participating in the AOPC. Family membership dues are $35 and are good for the calendar year.
We would love to have you be part of the AOPC community! Family membership is $35 per calendar year.
If you’d like to join, fill out this form: AOPC_Membership_Form
Please make your check out to “AOPC” and mail it and the form to:
Nick Dawson, 8 Brodie Circle, Little Rock, AR 72211
or click here to sign up online.
Monthly club meetings are at 6:30 PM on the third Thursday of the month at 2nd Presbyterian Church (600 Pleasant Valley Dr., Little Rock, AR 72227) – Room# 65. We look forward to seeing you at a future AOPC meeting!
AOPC 2016 Officers:
- President & Programs – Bobby Burton | email@example.com
- Vice President & Field Trips – Robert Herron | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary/Treasurer – Nick Dawson | email@example.com
- Librarian – Karen Russ | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webmaster – Bobby Burton | email@example.com
AOPC Constitution – Adopted 2-19-2015